Wednesday, October 8, 2008

First Sale!



I sold my first item! One coordinated burp cloth and bib for a baby shower. I also created a second applique project this time on a onesie. Working on onesies is considerably more difficult than tee shirts as the constant positioning to work the image edge is hampered by excess fabric. Despite the challenge I liked the end product and posted it my shop. Baby bibs are very easy to sew and personalize. If you take the time to cut a number out at once you could easily crank out a weeks worth of bibs in no time at all. The fabric used for these two project is an Alexander Henry print from their 2004 collection entitled Juicy Jungle. The variety of colors gives you the choice to select your gender, girly for the elephant and gender nutral for the other (butterfly not included)

No comments: